Accessibility Statement for MyBusinessCourse
Measures to support accessibility
Cambridge Business Publishers takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of MyBusinessCourse:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. MyBusinessCourse is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of MyBusinessCourse. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on MyBusinessCourse:
We try to respond to feedback within two business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
MyBusinessCourse is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Latest versions of Edge, Chrome, and Firefox with various assistive software on Windows 10 and Mac OS
Accessibility of MyBusinessCourse relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Cambridge Business Publishers assessed the accessibility of MyBusinessCourse by the following approaches:
Please send issues to email@example.com