In observance of Memorial Day, we will be closed on Monday, May 29th and will reopen at 9am ET on Tuesday, May 30th.
Terms of Sale
Digital Product Subscriptions
Printed access codes and online purchased course subscriptions are sold and configured with a predefined fixed length of time of access, a single use, in a single term of a course. The subscription length is generally configured to cover a period that extends longer than the course, so the student has ample time to sign-up before the course starts and can access their grades after their course is completed.
Printed access codes and online purchased course subscriptions only work for a single term of a course. Online subscription purchases allow students to transfer the code to another course. Printed access codes from textbooks can also be transferred to another course or reset to non-use (dropped classes) within the first 14 days of being activated.
Dropped classes – Students that have purchased a subscription online or uses a printed code from a book that have exceeded the 14-day policy for reset (printed code) or refund (purchased subscription), may request that their subscription be transferred to another course. The request must be received before six months of the original subscription activation date. Upon receiving the request, CBP will determine, case-by-case, whether or not the student can re-use the purchased subscription or printed access code on a different course. To qualify for an exemption from the 14-day grace period policy, the student will need to provide CBP with an official letter from their school Registrar, showing that such student dropped the class for which the subscription was originally used.
To qualify for a refund, the user must not have printed any pages from the book and the user has not exceeded viewing more than ten percent of the total number of pages contained within the book.
Request RefundRefunds of digital products are limited to one time per course, per term. To obtain a refund for a digital product subscription, your request must be received within 14 days of your purchase date, and you must fill out a support ticket with your order information.
Physical Products / Printed Books
To obtain a refund, you must fill out a support ticket with your order information.
- These sales will receive a full refund on the purchase price and any applicable taxes, if eligible.
- There is not a restocking fee.
- CBP does not refund shipping costs.
- The product was purchased directly from Cambridge Business Publishers.
- Returns must be in saleable condition, in their unbroken, original shrink-wrap unless there is a manufacturer material defect.
- We will not accept products that have been opened, used, altered, or re-wrapped for return or exchange.
- Return requests must be made within 21 days of the original purchase date.
- Returns must be received within 7 days of your approved request.
- Returns must reference the original order number(s).
- Returns should be shipped prepaid by traceable means; provide us the tracking number from your shipping carrier.
- We are not responsible for books lost in route to us.
- Defective products must have prior authorization and follow the return instructions given.
- Damaged or defective products received without prior authorization (including those damaged in transit).
- Products received that were complimentary copies to professors or aides.
- Opened, unsealed books, or re-wrapped books.
- Used books.
- Unauthorized returns.
- Anything received that does not follow the outlined policy.
- Unacceptable returns may be returned at the customer’s expense.
Direct / Student Returns Address:
Cambridge Business Publishers
2427 Bond Street
University Park, IL 60484